Danny Lee Fry
(b. Oct. 10, 1946, d. Mar. 7, 1981)
Danny Lee Fry, 34, Willied died Saturday evening at his home.
Huron County Coroner Dr. William Holman ruled the cause of death due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Holman is still investigatng the incident and is expected to file a more complete report within a few days.
Born in Ashland, he had moved to Greenwich in 1959 and had lived in Willard for the past year and a half.
Mr. Fry graduated from South Central High School in 1964 and had been employed as a book binder at the R. R. Donnelly Co., in Willard, for 15 years. He was a member of the North Fairfield Post 706 of the American Legion; was a former member of the Ohio National Guard in Norwalk and a member of the Donnelley Club.
He is survived by his wife, Judy; his mother, Goldie Fry, of Greenwich; one brother, Dean, and one sister, Mrs. Virgee Hunt, both of Greenwich; and his maternal grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Chandler of Ashland.
He was preceded in death by his father, Virgil Fry, in 1977.
Services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the Eastman Funeral Home, Greenwich, with the Rev. David Plant officiating. Burial will be Edwards Grove Cemetery.
Friends may call from 7 to 9 p.m. today and 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday in the funeral home.